Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photo Journal --------Colorful Life in Denver



HELLEO EVERYONE:

Welcome my blog, my name is mengxiao wang and there are four people in my family. I currently study at University of Denver's English Language Center and my sister shihui graduated from the university of Denver in 2011. Life in Denver is colorful, as the name tells us about the state of Colorado, which means colorful. I am from a very small city in North Eastern China; coming to Denver has made my life different from before. I was experienced the traditional American culture in Denver; I have met so many different kinds of people from all around the world. Living in Denver has changed my life so much after only one year I arrived in this city. My English speaking has made better and nowadays, I can talk easily with the Americans and tell them what I am thinking, but one year ago, I was not able to tell anything with my new American friends. I would like to go to the mountain to ski in winter, and I can go to the D&B center to watch the latest movies, I can go shopping at the Cherry Creek mall, I can eat food from all over the world without leaving the city. 

(This picture i took when i came Denver in 2011)

(I took this picture in front of my home)
(My hometown--Qingdao)





No comments:

Post a Comment