Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Photo Journal-----My favorite restaurant in Denver


                                              My favorite restaurant in Denver
I came to the United States later I found a lot of restaurants in Denver. If you're looking for a good restaurant, I will suggest you go to Cheesecake Factory. 


It is my favorite restaurant to dine in. It is a very famous restaurant chains in the United States.  The restaurant offers a wide variety of cake and Western-style food that I love. I go to this restaurant with my friends every weekend. Every time I go there, not only that I can enjoy the taste of the food, also I feel the friendly service in this restaurant. they have fresh strawberry cheesecake which is my favorite. 
(fresh strawberry cheesecake )

(Louisiana Chicken Pasta)



My friends and I usually meet in the restaurant to chat and discuss our homework on the weekend. I usually start with their Salad and chocolate bread.
After, I order delicious pastas is named Louisiana Chicken Pasta, Chicken Salad Sandwich or seafood. In the end, I'm sure I won't forget my favorite dessert that is fresh strawberry. I like all the food they serve in the Cheesecake Factory, and I tried most of the dishes.
This restaurant is very famous in Denver. There are two Cheesecake Factory in Denver:
1)      1201 16th St, Denver, CO 80202
2)      8405 Park Meadows Center Dr  Littleton, CO 80124


Enjoy my blog~~~~



2 comments:

  1. Is this for class, or did you just write it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear vincent, this is my focus final project~~`

      Delete