Friday, November 9, 2012

Should parents support their children to study abroad?


For this project I studied the benefits of study aboard and Parents should understand the idea that the experience of living in a foreign country could change their kids for many positive ways.

This is an important issue because as the world connects more and more. The Chinese students that they will learn how to self-control, they will knew the hard of making lives; they will get much more developed knowledge and practice skill than studying in China.

This project presents my findings and hopefully acts as a guide for you to learn more about this topic. First, here is a video I made that briefly summarizes the problem and my thoughts form my topic. I have also provided some vocabulary words I came across that I think are important to understanding this topic. Here I provide summaries on two readings I’ve done on this topic, with links to the original articles. Finally, this is my formal argument where I detail my stance on the issues.


I hope you enjoy learning about form my topic. Please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think. I also hope you tell me about your reaction to my project or to engage an idea you found interesting.

Thank you!
Mengxiao Wang


No comments:

Post a Comment